25 February 2007

Ship Out

Plans have changed, and jockalot will stop publishing immediately. I know this is abrupt, but that’s the nature of what I do. If this news comes as a bit of a surprise to you, imagine how surprised I am. The call to duty came in a few hours ago, and I have to go. The surprise aside, I always knew it would come to this. I just thought that I had a few more months. Even though jockalot had a short run, it was great fun, and I made some new friends along the way. My thanks to the websites and bloggers who linked to me, to the contributors who donated content, and to the readers who stopped by each day. You made jockalot a success.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck.

February 27, 2007 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Always a pleasure, sir.

March 03, 2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger Jeff W said...

Wishing you the best, and will be thinking of you. Come back safe and sound.

March 10, 2007 12:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter... I hope you get this!

April 08, 2007 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO ...




HAIRYBEARS
http://hairybears.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2007 7:35 PM  
Blogger jockalot said...

Hello, my hairy bear friend. You can email me at jockalot@gmail.com. Some of my vigilant readers, bless them, have noticed that I have started to use my gmail account again. I am not ready to start blogging yet, but I have been contributing content to other blogs. Book ov Pleasure's new I LOVE SNEAKERS logo with the green Adidas SL72s--that is me. Thank you for saying Hello, it made my day.

July 20, 2007 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home